Online Marketing / e-commerce internship GoCustomized UK
Are you interested in the field of Online Marketing, specifically focused on the e-commerce industry? Then this could be your golden ticket to a successful career start. GoCustomized gives you the opportunity to work in a young e-commerce start-up with ample space to prove yourself. You will develop your skills as an online marketer in the personalized products market by creating your own projects and ensuring their successful completion, giving your input into existing projects and strategies with the goal of helping GoCustomized grow.
Who we are
GoCustomized.com is a young e-commerce start-up situated in the heart of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We focus primarily on the personalized products market, explicitly the phone and tablet case branch. GoCustomized has built a winning business model that has propelled us from our small beginnings in the Dutch market, to currently serving 7 European countries; Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, The Netherlands and Sweden. All of this has been achieved in the last 4 years with the majority of growth coming from the last 12 months. We are not finished yet and are eagerly looking for new markets accross the globe. Our Online Marketing strategies have proven beyond successful and we need additional man power to facilitate this growth.
For this reason we are looking to expand our reach by hiring motivatied, energetic and eager to learn people like yourself. You will be able to witness and contribute to the rapid and successful growth of an exicitng E-Commerce startup.
- Primarily focusing on the development of GoCustomized in the UK market.
- Support product development: Test and develop new products and supply channels. Coordinate the production of new product images and descriptions.
- PR: Build and maintain a database of media contacts (incl. bloggers, relevant media, and social media figures) through online searches, create appropriate media content and develop possible collaboration projects.
- Direct marketing: Assisting with the development of our email marketing channel using our MailChimp platform.
-Social media marketing: Manage all areas of the network’s social media properties and execute social media strategy. Create, schedule and publish high-quality, consistent and engaging original social media content.
- SEO: Assist with various SEO activities such as link-building, content optimization, website optimization and content network development.
- SEA: Assist the maintenance of Adwords and Bing Ads campaigns and the development of new campaigns for seasonal events.
- Fluent in English written and spoken. Any other language in level C1 or higher is a plus.
- Currently studying to obtain a bachelor’s or master's degree in Marketing, International Business or related study.
- Hands on mentality and a can perform under stress.
- Passionate about online marketing and e-commerce.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Photoshop is a plus.
- You are creative, hands on and you are an excellent multi-tasker.
- You are eager to learn and absorb knowledge from the people around you, but at the same time not afraid to start projects on your own.
- You have a natural talent for content creation.
What we offer you
- An internship in the heart of Amsterdam. The opportunity to get to grips with the real world of online marketing in a dynamic rapidly growing e-commerce start-up.
- A good compensation plan which can be negotiated.
- Help with finding accommodation.
- Friendly work colleagues and an excellent free lunch.
- Last but not least: A cold beer on Friday.
- There is a serious possibility for future employment as GoCustomized is growing rapidly and always looking for dedicated young talent.
Between 4 – 6 months on a minumum 4 day work week. Different starting dates throughout the year.
Send your CV / Resumé and short motivation letter to Michiel van de Plassche (email@example.com). If you have any questions, feel free to mail anytime.